The most difficult of the 7 1/2 habits is using technology to my advantage. I just don't know enough about it yet to make it a routine way of thinking when I am planning my school day. I love technology and I get very excited when I find a new tool to use in my classroom. I find myself on the computer more and more each evening after work.
I just don't feel as if I can use it to my advantage yet.
The easiest of the habits would be to accept responsibility for my own learning and play.
I believe I have always been a lifelong learner. I love to learn in a variety of different ways: classes, online, video, hands on, reading, travel etc. Play fits into each of those categories because if makes the learning fun. Trying something new is exciting. That is how I see techology. This 23 things class is fun, and hands on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment