Friday, March 27, 2009
Thing 8 exploring RSS
I used Topix to add more feeds to my google reader account. The top stories were time marked "2 hours ago" or "5 hours ago." You can't get more current then that. The local search option was great. Anything I needed for the Grand Rapids area. Topix was very easy to use. I plan to explore more later an update my blog. I'm finding I am on my computer more and more each evening. Hours pass and I am surprised to find myself totally fascinated with all I am learning. This is exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cindi - I'm so glad you are finding value in using RSS feeds. RSS is THE killer application when it comes to being effective with learning more about your world - both personally and for your profession. If you need any hints or tips - feel free to contact me.
ReplyDelete