Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thing 10 My wiki

Just created my wiki, whalen 7th grade wiki, and added two pages. One page will be our ongoing study of words and their root words. This replaces a paper poster I have used in my classroom to collect all of the words, where they came from, and what they mean.
The second page will be a collection of examples of author's craft from our class reading and personal reading. It was VERY easy. I am still trying to figure out how my students will join. That might be something I have to talk to my tech department about.
I am feeling much more comfortable with the wiki being private and love the fact that it is free for educators. Ongoing issue: trying to find the time to truly understand and use everything I am learning about Web 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment